With 15,000 members, The Asia Cloud Computing Association (ACCA) was established in 2010 as an industry trade association that represents the stakeholders of the cloud computing ecosystem in Asia, working to ensure that the interests of the cloud computing community are effectively represented in the public policy debate.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM
- Facebook Partners with Chartered to Launch Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
- More than 1.6 million learners around the world benefit from partner contributions in Chartered’s response to the pandemic