and Terms of
These marks are commonly referred to as the “Charter Marks.” They are recognized symbols of professionalism and integrity that distinguish charterholders from other professionals around the world.
The uses of our Charter Marks are governed by the Code of Ethics of the Standards of Professional Conduct and applicable laws. Our Charter Marks can only be used by charterholders who are dues paying members of Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications not subject to certain Professional Conduct violations and whose rights to use the designation have not been suspended or revoked.
Use of our Charter Marks signifies that you have earned the prestigious charter. It is important to use these marks properly and to be mindful of improper use or infringement.
To assist you, we developed the trademark usage guide below. Please consult and follow this guide when preparing business cards, letterhead, promotional literature, signage, and all other forms of printed, electronic, and written communications.
– The certification mark should be clearly printed in black ink on light colored backgrounds or may be reversed to white on dark colored backgrounds.
– All reproduction of the certification mark must be made from camera-ready artwork provided by us.
– The certification mark can be used to identify a group of individuals; however, each individual listed must be a current charterholder.
– The trademark notice does not have to appear on letterhead or business cards.
– The certification mark must not be used as part of a company name or logo.
– The certification mark should be placed in close proximity to the charterholder’s name. However, the certification mark should have enough clear space that it is not connected or a part of the charterholder’s personalization or degree. The certification mark shall not be confused with a company logo or placed in such close proximity to a company name or logo so as to give the reader the idea that the certification mark certifies the company.
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS