What Information We Get
We collect Personal Data that you provide to us directly to us when you register for an account, update or change information for your account, purchase products or Services, complete a survey, subscribe for email updates, participate in our forums, send us email messages, and/or participate other Services on our Site. We may use the Personal Data that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you the specific Content Offering and/or Services you select, send you updates about Content Offerings or other events, and send you email messages about Site maintenance or updates. Personal Data collected include information such as your name, email address, telephone number, job title, company name, billing address, IP address, and device identifier, among other things.
How We Use the Information
We use the data we collect through your use of the Services to:
- Provide the Site and our Services. We use Personal Data which you provide to us in order to allow you to access and use the Site and in order to provide any information, products, or Services that you request from us. We will also use your information to track your attendance, progress on Content Offerings, exam and quiz, and completion of the Content Offerings. We may also use the information generated for predictive analysis of your performance in the Content Offerings and for research purpose.
- Technical support and security. We may use Personal Data to provide technical support to you, where required, and to ensure the security of our Services and the Site.
- Updates. We use Personal Data collected when you sign-up for our various email or update services to send you the messages in connection with the Site or Content Offerings. We may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you, where we are legally entitled to do so.
- Identity Verification. For Services that require identity verification, we may use the Personal Data that we collect for verifying your identity, and for authenticating that submissions made on the Site were made by you.
Who We Share Your Information With
We may share your information with the faculty directors, instructors, speakers, other participants, third parties performing services for us, our affiliates and our business partners. We may also share your information as needed for security, legal compliance, or part of corporate restructuring. By using our product and Services, you have also given your consent for Clariden’s business partners and affiliates including sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers to contact with you in regards to development of future business opportunities and relationships. If you choose to opt out of this communication, please send us an email at [email protected]. We will respect your privacy and remove you from such communications.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secured, so we cannot guarantee that any information provided to us in connection with the data we collect through the Services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact us at [email protected] with any concerns.
You have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data.
- To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
- To terminate your account, please write to us at [email protected]. Please note that even after your account is terminated, some or all of your data may still be visible to others, including without limitation any data that has been (a) copied, stored, or disseminated by other users (b) shared or disseminated by you or others or (c) posted to a third-party platform. Even after your account is terminated, we may retain your data for as long as we have a legitimate purpose to do so and in accordance with applicable law, including to assist with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- To request to update or delete your personal data, please submit your request to [email protected]. Please allow up to 30 days for a response.
Transfers of Personal Information
As the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data information necessarily involves the transmission of that information worldwide. Clariden will also share your personal data information with members of its group. By registering on the Clariden site and communicating with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your personal data information in this way. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data when it is transferred.
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS