Terms of Service
Clariden Global Pte Ltd offers products and services provided by Clariden Global Pte Ltd, its group companies and subsidiaries (collectively, “Clariden”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
By using our Products and Services, you agree to these terms below. You should not use our Products and Services if you do not agree with these Terms or any other agreement that governs your use of the Services. We reserve the right to update the Terms from time to time. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.
The terms and conditions below apply to the products and services offered by us:
Our On-Demand Certifications Courses:
- Acceptable Use Policy. When using our Services, you agree to abide by the Acceptable Use Policy below. We may suspend, disable, or terminate a user’s access to all or part of the Services, if user does not abide by the Acceptable Use Policy:
- Do not share your password, let anyone besides yourself access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk.
- Do not attempt to access any other user’s account.
- Do not reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from our Services, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Do not access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our systems, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Do not break or circumvent our authentication or security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Do not try to reverse engineer any portion of our Services.
- Do not try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming, or mail-bombing.
- Do not use our Services to distribute malware.
- Do not use our Services or any functionality of the Coursera platform for anything other than for completing online courses or for pedagogical purposes.
- Do not impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Do not Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
- Abide by the Charter Designation and Term of Use to have the rights to use the marks that was granted to you
- Payment Terms. Full payment must be received prior to receiving your access to on-demand learning materials. Please contact us for alternative arrangements.
- Refund Policy. As we want you to be satisfied with our on-demand courses, all eligible courses purchased on our Site can be refunded, provided the request meets the course refund guidelines. Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student
- Modifying Content Offerings or Terminating Our Services. We reserve the right to change the content of the Course Offerings. We reserve the right to add or remove functions, features, or requirements, and we may suspend (to the extent allowed by applicable law) or stop part of our Services altogether. If in the unlikely event that the Course is withdrawn after purchase, we will refund the full amount and disclaim any further liability.
Our Live Training Programs and Conferences:
- Payment Terms. Fees are inclusive of program materials, lunches, refreshments provided by those live physical programs. For live virtual programs, fees are inclusive of program materials. Payment to be made within 7 days of invoicing. Full payment must be received prior to the event to confirm your seat(s) in the event. Please contact us for alternative arrangements.
- Cancellations and Refund Policy. Full payment must be received prior to the event to confirm your seat(s) in the event. Credit only refunds will be granted for any cancellations. Credits can only be redeemed for 1 program and is valid for 1 year from date of issue. All cancellations must be received in written form at least 5 working days of advance notice to us. Cancellations made less than 5 working days before the event start date will not receive program credits. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. If in the unlikely event that the program is cancelled due to reasons beyond our control, we will offer full refund and disclaim any further liability.
- Changes on Content Offerings. We reserve the right to change the content and timing of the Content Offerings, the faculty directors, speakers and the date and venue due to reasons beyond our control. If in the unlikely event that the program is cancelled, we will refund the full amount and disclaim any further liability.
- Substitutions. Substitution with a qualified candidate is allowed by providing at least 5 working days of advance notice to Clariden Global Pte Ltd. One time substitution is allowed with no charges. Subsequent substitutions will be charged 10% admin fee.
Personal Data Information
Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by us is expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited. We reserve the right to suspend, disable, or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of others.
All of our Products and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We (and our affiliates, suppliers, business partners, and agents) make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, lack of errors, or accuracy of the Services or their content, and expressly disclaim any warranties or conditions (express or implied), including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. We (and our affiliates, suppliers, partners, and agents) make no warranty that you will obtain specific results from use of the Services. Your use of our Products and Services (including any content) is entirely at your own risk.
We may decide to cease making available certain features of the Services at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will we or our affiliates, suppliers, business partners or agents be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features.
We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the Products and Services caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (and our group companies, suppliers, business partners, and agents) will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including loss of data, revenue, profits, or business opportunities, or personal injury or death), whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, product liability, or otherwise, and even if we’ve been advised of the possibility of damages in advance. Our liability to you or any third parties under any circumstance is limited to the greater of twenty dollars ($20) or the amount you have paid us in the six (6) months before the event giving rise to your claims.
If you behave in a way that gets us in legal trouble, we may exercise legal recourse against you. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Clariden, our group companies, and their officers, directors, suppliers, partners, and agents from an against any third-party claims, demands, losses, damages, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from (a) the content you post or submit, (b) your use of the Products and Services (c) your violation of these Terms, or (d) your violation of any rights of a third party. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms and your use of the Services.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Singapore.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms and Conditions, we would be happy to hear form you. Write to us at [email protected].
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS