Who is building Australia, a country currently enjoying rapid population growth while adjusting to an economy in transition? Which companies, people, risk takers and icon makers are breaking ground and shaping the future? These are among many questions addressed comprehensively by Build Australia as we track major projects in prospect and in progress around the country, reporting on the unique qualities of each across both traditional and digital media. Build Australia introduces fresh and exciting options to promote and publicize industry achievement. The publishing strategy reflects the changes in take up of news and information. The magazine in hard copy is published quarterly with an information driven editorial agenda. The website is the real time news source within a broader information portal that includes a video platform. An e newsletter completes the media suite and all three channels, quarterly magazine, website and e newsletter combine to deliver an information package to the construction industry at executive management level.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM