BuildingSMART Australasia is an independent not for profit organization which has embarked upon an initiative to create a better built environment by encouraging the use of BIM to reduce risk, reduce waste and be more productive. We develop standards, tools and training to ensure that the industry knows what open BIM is and how to use it effectively to achieve greener, leaner and more efficient buildings and infrastructure. We help new BIM users to gain familiarity. We encourage experienced users to continue their rollout of BIM, extend its application and share their experiences. buildingSMART Australasia is part of the international buildingSMART program, with representation across the UK, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Far East. Members are plugged into a network of leading experts from around the world to define, develop and maintain open standards such as IFCs and associated protocols to enable truly interoperable data exchange. These standards are moving towards full ISO recognition.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM