Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is the leading representative advocacy body for the international trade sector with a vision to establish a global benchmark of efficiency in Australian border related security, compliance and logistics activities. FTA represents more than 375 businesses including Australia’s largest logistics service providers and major importers. On 1 January 2017, FTA was appointed the Secretariat role for the Australian Peak Shippers Association (APSA) which is the peak body for Australia’s containerised exporters and importers as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport under Part X of the Consumer & Competition Act 2010.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM