GLOBAL RECYCLING – The Magazine for Business Opportunities and International Markets GLOBAL RECYCLING is an English-speaking magazine that explores business opportunities in the recycling industry. It appears three times per year and has a print run of 6.000 issues. The main focus is on editorial issues from the international disposal and recycling industry. However, the magazine does not disregard other topics such as recovered paper, plastics, steel scrap, and metals. Besides companies and visitors of fairs, the readers of GLOBAL RECYCLING are made up of business owners, heads of department and consultants. Moreover, the readers especially appreciate the magazine’s various topics.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM