New Zealand requires 400,000 homes in the next 30 years in order to meet its housing shortage. The country has never consistently produced the 13,500 dwellings per annum required to meet this target. It is clear that business-as-usual is not the answer to addressing this crisis – it must be met by embracing non-traditional construction including prefabrication or offsite technologies. PrefabNZ is the hub for prebuilt design and construction in New Zealand. It’s a design and construction industry organisation driven by industry membership to deliver strategy, policies and outputs/outcomes on behalf of the prefabricated building industry. PrefabNZ aims to improve the NZ built environment quality through the increasing use of prefabricated building components and techniques.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM