Project Cargo Network (PCN) is an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified organisation established to provide a networking platform for the world’s top heavy lift and project cargo specialists. Members work for many sectors including oil and gas, pulp and paper, automotive, construction, power and energy, as well as aid cargo. Our fast-growing organisation comprises of 250+ specialists in 110+ countries and this year we are very proud to be celebrating our 10th Anniversary! The internal staff readership of the PCN Digital Newsletter is 10,500+. We welcome 1000s of visitors to our website, including on average 3,000 new visitors each month (Source: GoogleAnalytics).
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM