South East Melbourne Manufacturers Alliance (SEMMA) was established in 2003 to support manufacturing in Melbourne’s South and East region. Current membership base of 210+ companies representing a sales value of over $5Billion, over 15,000 employees and over an estimated 60,000 jobs in support sectors. SEMMA strives to remain the leading voice in Victoria representing the interests of the manufacturing community in our region. We engage with State and Federal Government on key issues facing our members and we collaborate and engage with the regional Councils to reinforce our message on a local scale. Through collaboration with R&D organisations such as CSIRO, Monash, Deakin and Swinburne we introduce technology opportunities to you.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM