The ASIA Miner stands at the forefront of being a go-to industry information hub covering all the rapid changes and shifts towards a more sustainable environmentally viable and community responsible mining industry. Through its quarterly magazine, weekly e-news service and daily social media posts, the ASIA Miner provides comprehensive coverage of new technologies, developments, issues and progressive shifts in the waste and resource recovery within the mining industry in Asia, Australia and the South Pacific. With more than 22,000 print and digital readers viewing your marketing message, supported by the value-added services provided by our experiences and dedicated team at The ASIA Miner, your brand is certain to garner increased awareness throughout the region. As the industry’s only publication focused solely on the Asia Pacific region, The ASIA Miner continues to perform a vital role in showcasing and supporting mining communities in the region.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM