The Asian Australian Lawyers Association (AALA) is an incorporated association focused on supporting and promoting Asian cultural diversity within the Australian legal profession. AALA is focused on bringing together members of the Australian legal profession to build a professional network of legal professionals from Asian heritages and cultural backgrounds, or with an interest in Asia generally. Through this network, AALA members can find support, learn from the experiences and knowledge of others, and build relationships with each other to progress in their careers and to create greater cultural diversity within the Australian legal community. In addition, through active advocacy to key stakeholders and decision makers, AALA endeavors to raise public awareness of the benefits of cultural diversity to the Australian legal profession and to the businesses and clients our profession serves.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM