The Australasian Telehealth Society is an incorporated association which was formed in 2008 with a view to providing a united voice for telehealth advancement and covering a broad range of domains including the health sector, academic institutions, government and industry partners. The ATHS has proven itself to be a valuable contributor to the ongoing discussion about telehealth and e-health, with members in all states and territories in Australia and cities throughout New Zealand. We have already established an impressive track record by drafting various telehealth strategy documents, hosting the inaugural Global Telehealth conference in Perth during 2010 and co-hosting the Successes and Failures in Telehealth Conferences in 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM