AGA is a member based, not-for-profit industry association that exists only for the betterment of the gas and related industries. AGA dates back to 1925 when the National Gas Association (NGA) was formed and the first gas appliance codes were written. In 1962, the NGA and the Australian Gas Institute merged to form the Australian Gas Association (AGA). AGA is a highly regarded professional organisation recognized nationally and internationally for its industry related activities, including, but not limited to, Product Certification, Testing, Standards writing, Calibration and incident investigations. Since 1962, AGA has been involved in the development and continuous improvement of its services, simultaneously playing a key role in assisting the gas and related industries develop highly regarded safety standards for testing and certifying domestic, commercial and industrial appliances, components and other ancillary equipment. AGA operates a fully accredited test laboratory for testing gas appliances, components, controls and whitegoods. AGA’s laboratory is the largest of its type in the southern hemisphere and has been instrumental in assisting many gas appliance manufacturers develop new generation appliances capable of operating on 100% hydrogen or blends of hydrogen and natural gas.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM