The Australian Pipeliner has been Australasia’s leading pipeline and gas industry publication since 1972. In addition to being the official journal of the Australian Pipelines and Gas Association (APGA), the Pipeliner brand comprises a quarterly magazine, a news website, a fortnightly e-newsletter, multiple social media platforms, an annual industry directory and a range of pipeline and energy wallcharts. Subscribers of the brand are kept up to date with the latest industry news, project updates, contract awards and political information pertaining to both the pipeline industry and wider energy landscape, including content on natural gas, oil, hydrogen and water. The Australian Pipeliner is distributed widely throughout the industry and, after nearly 50 years of circulation, continues to be one of the country’s most recognisable trade publications.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM