BuddeComm is an independent telecommunications research and consultancy company, specializing in strategic business reports and operating the largest telecoms research service on the Internet. We report on the forefront of industry developments and we are leading and participating in policy and planning discussions with the ITU and UNESCO. We are working with the governments of a number of countries across Europe, America and the Asia Pacific region on initiatives for the expansion of their telecoms networks. Renowned for our breadth of research, our website www.budde.com.au lists over 2000 reports covering 190 countries, 500 companies and 200 discrete technologies and applications.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM