Pump Industry is Australia’s only dedicated pump magazine and is produced by Monkey Media in cooperation with Pump Industry Australia (PIA). Pump Industry brings together end users, specifiers, manufacturers and suppliers, providing the latest information about pumps and associated equipment across all industries, including mining. Integrated across print and online, it explores all the latest news in standards, projects and products, and technical content. Connected to Pump Industry is the Industry Capability Guide which is a one-stop-shop for end users and specifiers to quickly and easily find industry providers. This guide can be found online and in print, and is produced once a year. The magazine features the latest news from the PIA, articles exploring the use of pumps and associated equipment on major projects, technical articles, thought-leading content from experts, and interviews with end users and some of the most influential and experienced people in the industry.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM