Retail technology is developing fast as consumers and retail businesses embrace multi and omni-channel modes of selling and shopping. The TLA Retail Tech Group brings together online and offline focussed startups, experts and practitioners in this exciting area of digital innovation. Our mission is to promote London as a centre of Retail Tech innovation, supporting start-ups in this sector and facilitating dialogue between members. We’re part of Tech London Advocates, an unrivalled collection of tech leaders, experts and investors uniting to form the most influential independent, private sector group in London.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches New Certified Compliance Designation: CCPC™
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Introduces New Professional Designation (CSEO) for Marketing Leaders
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Announces Launch of Chartered Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Modeling Professional (CFBM) Executive Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Has Announced Launching of Chartered Financial Modeling Professional (CFMP) Program
- Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications Launches Two New Entry-Level Professional Certificates in Partnership With Salesforce, SV Academy, and IBM